Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"So, what's with the black birdcage veil??" you ask...

Well, when we knew we were switching our business name, I wanted an image that was reflective of our new name, Unveiled. A typical veil just wouldn't suffice, and I (Katie) became fixated on the idea of incorporating a 1940's semblance into our new website.

So the birdcage veil, a black one, I figured, would make a strong, creative, and memorable impression. And I love the play on words! The idea that, not only are we 'unveiling' our photographic work, but that we are also revealing our clients' images.
Our web designer, Tim Forbes, pulled together the birdcage veil with a vintage post card look, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome - let us know what you think!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it looks awesome! Congrats on the switch!

expatmom (Colleen H.) said...

I can't wait to add you guys to my blog list! Looking forward to reading all of your updates. :)