Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolution

I have receievd many a complaint regarding our lack of postings...Well not many.

Just from a few family and friends. O.k. Just one friend.

But her complaint (more of like an unquestionable hint I'd say), and albeit quite valid, was quite firm.

So my New Year's resolution is to post more.

Sometimes it can be so overwhelming staying abreast of business and family life, that on many an occassion, I rarely know what's going on. Let alone share these details publically. LOL

It has been fun when I have gotten the chance to sit and post, and upload photos. I just need to remember this.

Please note, that my resolution does not promise I will post daily... just more than I have been! :)

So, my resolution will kick off with two postings in 15 minutes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! More posts! :D

expatmom (Colleen H.) said...

Hmmm...I wonder who complained??

Krista said...

How's your resolution to post more regularly going? :)